Sunday, July 22, 2007

Blog 252: Post-Coital Bliss

Sometimes... Sex is just so good, there are no words for it.

After my show ends, "The Director" picks me up from the PTU Studio for our date. We head to the Laugh Factory and catch Shang, Darren Carter, and Dane Cook on stage. Then off to my place for a little lust that leaves me virtually speechless. I'll have to actually take the time to vlog when I'm not in the midst of post-coital bliss so you all can get just how things are progressing...







~*~ Sinny ~*~

1 comment:

  1. HEY I WAS CHECKING OUT YOUR BLOG SINCE I FOLLOW KITTEN ON TWITTER AND SEEN A LINK TO YURS AND U WAS SAYIN U A FAN OF REAL HIPHOP WELL IF U WANT TO CHECK OUT SOME REAL SHIT I GOT MY SHIT UP THERE FOR FREE IF U WANNA PEEP IT..WWW.THE3RDGOON.COM AND BTW IS IT COOL IF I ADD YOUR BLOG TO MY LINK LIST ON MY BLOG... THANKS AGAIN
    PEACE AND THANK U FOR DOING ALL THAT U DO.... U HELP ME A LOT:) PEACE.

    ReplyDelete