Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blog 291: XBIZ ARTICLE ON CUSTOM VIDEOS

http://www.xbizpremier.com/digital/online/


I am pleased to announce that I am featured in this article on custom videos and video on demand in the current issue of XBiz. If you don't receive the magazine, (you probably don't if you aren't in the industry,) but you can view it online. The article is on pages 3 and 105. ;) Along with a great shot of me! I'm really excited to be included in this.

The article didn't mention my fetish stores by name, but check out fartgoddess.com for ass worship, femdom and fart fetish videos, blackfootgoddess.com for foot, leg, high heel and trample videos (launching in a matter of weeks,) and a yet unnamed store that will be launching this weekend, soon as all the videos finish uploading, featuring femdom content. All the store have slave orders, depending on your kink. ;)

Sinn

No comments:

Post a Comment