Saturday, March 7, 2009

Blog 345: Check out my new wishlist!

Hello all,

I always get emails asking what sort of gifts I'd like for holidays, my birthday, etc, but had never really put together my wishlist. So I finally decided to put forth some effort and work on adding some items to my list. :) There is everything from $8.00 books to bargain lingerie on Trashy.com for under $25.00 to a new digital camera and a new Apple MacBook Pro. I love gifts and if you'd like to surprise me with something to make me smile, I'd love to send you a little something in return. hehe!

Check out my wishlist widget, but be sure to click the link to go to my wishlist itself to view all the items on there... you'd be surprised at what a girl can do in a few hours! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's a awsome wishlist I would love to purchase one of those items for you.

    ReplyDelete