Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blog 338: Busy Week, Happy Girl!

Last week was really busy. Monday I went to Playboy Radio for an interview on Nightcalls with Christy Canyon and Nikki Hunter. I hadn't been on the show in awhile, and as usual it was a blast talking about all the stuff I'm up to and taking calls from fans. :)


Last Tuesday I had a great content shoot with Madame Jas. Jas and I met at the Footnight events and recently ran into each other when she came to Vegas for AEE. I was really excited when our schedules worked out to be able to shoot together so quickly! I'd been wanting to shoot content for my new foot fetish site, BlackFootGoddess on Clips4Sale, but hadn't had a chance to break down and do it, so this was a perfect opportunity to shoot with someone else that gets the kink as much as I do. :) She had a wonderful foot slave available, so we shot some great foot clips of us dominating her slave both together and solo. We got some amazing foot worship and trampling clips and 2 of them will appear on the store in the next couple of weeks when I launch it! Yah! Enjoy these photos from last week's shoot!

I will be shooting with Jas again tomorrow and will definitely get some samples up tomorrow evening to share! Be sure to visit her Clips4Sale store as well as be on the lookout for her new website Submit and Serve coming soon!


Madame Jas and I trampling her slave Jeff



Face and chest standing



20 toes on his face and in his mouth!




slave Jeff worshiping my feet!


Thursday night, I attended the Footnight LA party in Downtown at Isabella Sinclaire's studio. The parties lately have been well attended, a bit too much I think. Over 65 girls and an equal number of guys means not nearly enough people to session with! I still had a good time, but didn't make nearly the amount of money I normally would have. I did however meet lots of guys interested in booking private foot and Domination sessions. I'm really looking forward to sessioning more this year with lots of slaves and submissives locally. I've started renting at Sanctuary again, and am looking forward to using their space for sessions and shoots in the next few months. :)

Last night I attended Dr. Susan Block's Eros Day Party in her studio in Downtown LA. It was CRAZY but fun. I met Jessica James and Regan Reese, but had to scurry out of there before the show was over to get home to Jax and a sick little girl. I caught up on a lot of sleep today... but am going to have to crash soon as I'm shooting tomorrow with Jas and one of my foot slaves tomorrow PLUS my fav video guy, Sturgeon Court will be shooting balloon fetish clips of us tomorrow as well! :)

Off to watch Desperate Housewives and make some European Dark hot cocoa with whipped cream...

Enjoy the night!

1 comment:

  1. I never get tired of your foot content (just font kick me in the balls please hahahahaha). The first pic in here is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete